Terms and conditions
Registration cancellation policy:
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers, MCI Australia
- Cancellations received on or before 24 August 2015 will be refunded in full, less a 25% cancellation fee to cover administration costs
- No registration refunds will be made after this date
- As an alternative to cancelling, you may transfer your registration to another member of your organisation, subject to a $33 processing fee.
Social function cancellation policy:
- The Conference Managers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached
- Social function tickets cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled within 72 hours of the social event.
Accommodation cancellation policy:
- Please refer to the individual cancellation policy below to ensure you are aware of cancellation penalties that may be applicable at your chosen venue
- Cancellations and alterations made by MCI Australia will incur a booking change fee of $33
- Your name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, your name, organisation and country/state of origin may be published on the delegate list which is provided to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the Conference. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please email@example.com
- By providing your email address, you consent to be contacted by this method in relation to this event and future events of this type.
- Should you not wish your details to be used for any of the above purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strongly recommend that attendees ensure they are appropriately covered for relevant insurances, including travel insurance. The Conference Managers do not take responsibility for attendees failing to insure.
Intention to photograph:
- Delegates and others are advised that photographs may be taken during the Conference and reproduced for promotional purposes.